Subject: REMOVE ME!! -- Offence under US code Title 47, Sec 227(b) (1) (C)
From: <>

You have spammed my e-mail account with an unsolicited e-mail 
advertisement.

Offence under US code Title 47, Sec 227(b) (1) (C)
I have recently received UNSOLICITED and UNWANTED junk e-mail from an
individual who appears to be using your site.  A copy of that mail is
attached herewith.  Junk Mail is now regarded as the same as unwanted
and unsolicited junk faxes and telemarketing calls - all of which are
now ILLEGAL under US federal law:

     By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer
     meets the definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)
     (1)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to
     such equipment, punishable by action to recover actual monetary
     loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for EACH violation.

The users email address is:
<<REPLYHEADER~FROMADDRESS>>

I will not tolerate this kind of behavior, please put a
stop to this!

The message has a subject of <<REPLYHEADER~SUBJECT>>.

The  date and time that this message was processed was 
<<SYSTEM~DATETIME>>

My e-mail account is protected by Unisyn SPAM Exterminator.